If you are facing the offense of Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) in Charlton Depot MA, it's important that you find a qualified DWI lawyer to help you build your DWI defense. The experienced and qualified DWI lawyers and DWI attorneys in our directory can help you.

DWI (Driving While Intoxicated) is a serious charge and if you have been arrested for driving while intoxicated you should seek legal help immediately.

Each year, states like MA enact tougher DWI laws and more severe penalties for suspected drunk driving. You could lose your MA driver's license, be placed in jail and fined substantial fees. Your auto insurance rates may rise and you could end up with a criminal arrest record that could impact your future and your employment opportunities.

Using a drunk driving attorney or dwi lawyer in Charlton Depot who focuses specifically on DWI could make a difference in the outcome of your case. This is why it is important to locate a qualified DWI attorney in your local area.

Need a Criminal Lawyer?

A single DUI (Driving Under the Influence) conviction could cost you as much as $5,000 or more in Charlton Depot MA after all fines and fees have been paid. A first offense DUI charge could easily add up to such a staggering cost! The cost could be even higher if you don't qualify for the restricted driver license for driving to work during your suspension. This could add expense for alternate transportation (taxi, bus fare, etc.) or even worse, the complete loss of your employment.

Driving Under the Influence (DUI) includes not only alcohol, but any intoxicant, narcotic drug, or other drug producing central nervous system effects -- including prescription drugs.

Potential costs of a DUI conviction include:

- Fines
- Court Costs
- Bail
- Towing and Vehicle Storage Fees
- Attorney Fees
- Alcohol Education Program Enrollment
- Driver License Reinstatement Fees
- Ignition Interlock Program Costs
- Higher Insurance Premiums and SR-22 Form

In addition, you will need to:

- Show proof that all fines and court costs have been paid to the court for the violation
- Show proof of completion of alcohol/drug program if 2nd offense